Since opening our doors in 2007, Macroe has evolved from two young-men with a single piece of equipment to a reliable, respected and safety conscience leader in the commercial construction industry. Macroe prides itself on a fresh approach to executing a wide variety of construction services in Edmonton and surrounding areas. Through our diverse team’s knowledge and many years’ experience we have proudly been involved in some of Edmonton’s major projects.
- Transport materials and equipment under varying traffic and road conditions
- Inspection and minor maintenance of vehicle by checking and maintaining fluid and lubrication requirements such as coolant and oil levels; checking lights, mirrors, box hoists, brakes, tires, etc.
- Record fuel levels, mileage and other records as required
- Assists in performance of maintenance tasks
- Abide by OH&S regulations
- Maintain a clean vehicle
- Review safety policies and procedures
- Ensure licenses are up to date
- Adhere to Macroe Construction’s policies and procedures
- Driver’s license (Class 3) with air brake endorsement
- Commercial Driver’s Abstract
- Must drive in a safe manner and obey all traffic laws
- One year driving experience
- Has a strong operating knowledge of transportation routes in the Edmonton area
Job Type: Full-time